Do you want to Import your SEO settings including post description, post title, keywords and other configuration data from anther plugin into All in One SEO WordPress plugin, then simply follow the below simple steps:
1. Install All in One SEO plugin. To do this login to your WordPress admin dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New >> Search All in One SEO
2. Find All in One SEO Pack By Michael Torbert Click on Install Now
3. Now go to Tools >> SEO Data Import
4. In Import SEO Settings click on drop down menu where it says Import SEO data from: >> Now choose your platform >> finally click on Convert
5. It will take some time based on your WordPress posts data and finally you will the successful message and you are done.
6. Now go to All in One SEO >> General Settings and configure your site SEO settings where you need to add your blog description, title and keywords.